ApartmentRatings.com – 2012 Top Rated Award
Delta Associates – 2012 Best Transit-Oriented Community
Urban Land Institute – 2012 Model of Excellence
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are pets permitted in Rhode Island Row? If so, how much are pet fees?
- Yes, you are permitted up to two pets in your Rhode Island Row apartment. There is a onetime $500 pet fee that is non-refundable per pet, to include a monthly pet fee of $50.00 per pet, per month.
- Is my security deposit totally refundable?
- Yes, your security deposit with Rhode Island Row is totally refundable, minus any rent, fees, utilities, or damages due at the time of your move out.
- If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
- Yes, you always have the ability to break your lease. If you are active duty military, you may break your lease with a thirty day written notice, proof of transfer orders, and no termination fee will be assessed. If you are not active duty military, you are responsible for sixty day written notice to vacate, a termination fee that is equivalent to one month's market rent, and the reimbursement of any concessions/incentives received within the lease term.
- What utilities are included in my lease?
- There are no utilities included in your lease. At Rhode Island Row, you will be responsible for Electricity, Water, Sewer, Telephone, Cable Services, and Telecommunications.
- How long is the term of the lease? Do you accept short-term leases?
- Our standard lease term is 12 months.
- If something needs to be repaired in my DC apartment, how do I report it?
- All residents of Rhode Island Row have access to "My Building", which is an on-line resident portal to assist you in communicating with the Management Office.
- When is my rent payment due? When is it late?
- Rent is due on the first of each month. All accounts carrying a balance after the fifth day of the month will be charged a late fee.
- There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
- If you have a guest that will be staying with you for longer than two weeks; it is required that this individual be approved within the application screening process and added to your lease agreement.
- Do you have reserved parking?
- Yes, reserved parking may be available for lease. Please contact the Management Office for pricing and availability.
- I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
- Rhode Island Row does not offer motorcycle parking. You may choose to either park your motorcycle on the street or register it with the Management Office as an approved vehicle for the community garage.
- My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
- Yes; please contact the Management Office in the event you have anyone staying with you for more than two weeks whom are not currently on the lease agreement.
- Do you have cable services?
- Yes, Rhode Island Row offers Comcast services.
- Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
- Yes, Rhode Island Row will accept small package deliveries for you in your absence.